Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hidden Gems

Hello, Hello yall

It has been way too long since I have posted anything anywhere. I want to change that again and start being much more active sharing my work and my adventures. Today is all about the adventures of the day and what can be found where you least expect it.

I love exploring areas I have been too many many times in my life and yet still finding things I never knew existed there. A fellow boxer and friend invited us to go to Indian Steps today so she could check on some boxes and so we could get some boxes. We tagged along and it was well worth the trip (when isn't honestly). Apparently there is a waterfall and a trail that you can hike to the waterfall. Who knew?!?! 

It was a perfect fall day for a hike but to be surprised by a waterfall on top of it made it all even better. It was a rocky hike, literally, but was well worth it when we made it to the top. You could walk right out to the waterfall is was so awesome. 

While this was a small adventure of the day it was definitely in my mind worth sharing. How you find the most beautiful things sometimes in the most unsuspecting of places. Happy boxing!

Sara
Penguin_Girl22





No comments: